• Plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on scheduled time.
• Plan warehouse and distribution centers for efficiency and operations
• Preparing and issuing delivery orders, high seas and bond transfers documents to customers after tracking their payments and co-coordinating with organizations
• Arranging shipping documents and day to day custom clearance.
• Communicating effectively with clients and resolve their logistics queries
• Co-ordinate with exporters from arranging shipping documents
• Looking after day to day customers and custom clearances & deliveries from all stock points.
Required Candidate profile
Graduate with 3 - 5 years experience in shipping and logistics industries. Should have experience in arranging shipping documents, customs clearance and deliveries from all stock points.
Role: Export / Import Executive
Industry Type: Petrochemical / Plastics / Rubber
Functional Area: Procurement & Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Import & Export
Education : Any Graduate
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping/Logistic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Logistics Executive shipping Logistics Executive shipping Executive documentation Executive|
Client of SCS universal
|About Company||Company is a growing petrochemical trading company , With a cost-competitive products ,high profiled technical expertise, strong material handling and logistical capabilities our company has grown from a small trading house to one of the reputed leading distributors of chemical, solvent, fertilizer & polymer products in India. We offers prompt delivery of Bulk Requirements on High Seas / Bond Transfer basis as well as we complete Retail or Small requirements on Local Tax Basis. Our Fair Trade Practices and surety to supply quality chemicals on time make us prior choice for customers and suppliers as well.|
|Contact Person||Gajendra Khare|