• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
• Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
• Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
o Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
o Go’s templating language
o Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
o Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
o Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
• Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in web development &
• Strong programming skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Working experience in Microservices
• Should have Knowledge of docker & Kubernetes
• Should have working experience in messaging queues(RabbitMQ).
• Should have some knowledge of Cryptography
• Outstanding understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Good understanding of Relational, NoSQL & In-memory Database like Redis .
Joining Date: ASAP
We offer exciting opportunities to learn new technologies and fast career growth path. We ensure a successful career for our people.
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Key Skills||Go Developer Microservices Gorilla Mux Godep sltr Revel|
Client of SCS universal
|About Company||Client of SCS universal is a global services & technology products company, leading digital transformation for enterprises using blockchain. It offers services in Blockchain application development, training & consulting and an innovative suite of specialized products for e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance, Sustainable Supply Chain & Healthcare. Established in 2017 in has raised Pre-Seed and Seed rounds through Enemtech Capital and strategic investors globally. A Hyperledger Certified Service Provider (HCSP) & Training partner (HTP), the company participates in open-source initiatives across the globe & has robust technological alliances & partnerships with Hyperledger, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Trust over IP & Sovrin.|
|Contact Person||Gajendra p k Khare|