0 - 1 Years
• To recommend / implement appropriate corrective actions to quality related issues.
• Ensuring adherence to the quality measures outlined.
• Assign the appropriate report status.
• To coordinate with Executives for day to day activities regarding QA.
• To inspect all reports delivered on client site prior to sending.
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables - ensure the ability to find defects and bugs quickly.
• Review team members completed paperwork for accuracy/quality and adhere to client state and guidelines.
• Meticulous in Logging of Defects.
• Evaluating quality and completeness of deliverables.
• Reviewing the background check report and advising the appointing authority that the final candidate is cleared or when the final candidate presents a potential risk to the university/company, discussing such concerns and a recommendation with the appointing authority.
• Knowledge of all the degrees & their tenure provided by all the universities globally.
• Analyzing Verifications Received.
|Salary||50 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|