• To keep watch on dynamism of the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as improvements in existing applications Experience/Skills.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing of proposed and existing drones.
• To actively participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into product development cycle.
• Should be flexible for travelling to give demonstration & training.
• Remote-pilot a drone, following a specific flight plan or obtaining useful Data.
• Conduct flight demonstrations. Perform pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight safety checks.
• To develop an efficient team beneath to take up challenging tasks and projects by training, monitoring, grooming, appraisal and regular feedback.
• To support Training cell of Drone Technology.
Desired Behavioral qualities:
• self-motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead.
• Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
• Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
• Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechan
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Drone Application Mechanical and Electrical Integration Testing of Drone Troubleshoot and debug the component of drone Training of Drone Technology Communication Skill Traiing Customer Service UAV plateform Pixhalk DJI Ardupilot PX4 RF communicati|
Client of SCS universal
|About Company||Client company is headquartered at Gujarat India. Instituted in 1985 by professionals and technocrats having engineering experience of more than 20 years from India's pioneering Space Technology Institutions. Client company is in the service of Communication and broadcast industry, CCTV & Security systems since past 30 years. key areas of activities are as follows Manufacturing of Communication & Broadcast equipment Turnkey projects and systems integration Marketing of Hi-tech communication projects Technical support services to its principal companies|
|Contact Person||Gajendra p k Khare|